Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hey. How are you? It's been a long while since ive posted something new. You've prolly figured out that i'm done with the blog. I figured it would be in good taste for me to post a formal good- bye. Initially i wasnt sure if i was really done or if i was just taking a break. I'm certain that i've lost interest in LP. I made this blog out of boredom, just for kicks. I never really intended for it to be this nearly two year excursion.
Music is emotion, it's personality. It's an extension of our feelings, our thoughts, our actions. I think i made this blog to kinda-sorta introduce myself to you and all the other folks that have been here. Many of the songs on LP make me happy and inspire me. I shared them cause i figured they might do the same for you.
I got a lot out of Las Palmas. When i think back on it it makes me feel good. I would geek out when i found a song that i couldnt wait to share. Kinda lame but 'eh.
Thanks for everything. I mean it. I'd check the views on the blog and it was awesome to see that LP had 'regulars' all around the world. Big ups for all the support. I really appreciate it. I dont think you'll realize that you allowed me be a part of something worthwhile. So again, thanks.
This is what i'm listening to right now. I've been listening to it since the start of this post. I wasnt planning on posting any music but here it is, the last song.

Take care of yourselves. Have fun. Share music. Smile.

- Humza



1 comment:

  1. What!! I just finally found your Blog and your leaving it!! Nah man you're going to need some kind of output for your feelings and all that happy horseshit man!! don't GO!!!! ~Buck

    ReplyDelete