Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dont you just love how suddenly everyone loves soccer?

As you all know, the World Cup kicked off yesterday. I cant describe how happy and excited i am. Finally, after 4 years the pinnacle of sports is here. I only wish i could be participating in it but 'ehh, all you can do is dream and make sure you dont miss a second of the action. Obviously, there's gonna be a ton of soccer (call it what you want) stuff all over the internet so here are some of the more interesting things i found.

Here's the entire U.S. World Cup t.v. schedule till June 25th. All time are eastern.

This is a really interesting timeline of Maradona's life. I learned a lot about him.

ESPN's "Outside the Lines" did an amazing feature on soccer league on Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned. It's a MUST - SEE!!!



1 comment:

  1. for real man... I'm not really into US soccer, but for some reason, I felt it was necessary to talk trash about the brits yesterday

    ReplyDelete