Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Durrrty Laundry

I'm adding a new feature to the blog, called 'The Laundry Bin'. If for whatever odd reason you haven't noticed it yet, it's on the right corner of the home page. I'll be posting mixes from local and lesser known DJ's in TLB. The mixes will be of various genres but mostly electronic. Some of the mixes will be exclusive to this blog. I'm not sure how often i'll be putting up a new mix since that depends on the DJ's i'm gonna be working with. I'm also gonna add the tag 'laundry' to every TLB post so that it's easier for anyone to find older mixes.
The first mix in TLB is by my good friend DJ Yoshe. He's established in the Hollywood scene and it's only a matter of time before he goes global. For more go to http://www.djyoshe.com.


Latest tracks by DJYoshe

1 comment: