Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Miiiiddle Adem, Miiiiiddle!"

You folks have prolly figured this out, but I really have no idea what to type here. I really just type to give the blog some flavor, keep it from being bland. I try my best to make it interesting but i have no idea what people would enjoy reading here. My idea of interesting isn't always on par with what other folks might find interesting. Anyways, Halloween just passed. It's kinda funny, being Muslim i don't celebrate Christmas so Oct. 31st is the most festive day of the year in L.A. for me. The city really, really, comes alive. House parties, clubs, events and of course trick or treating. It's awesome. My Halloween was pretty odd, but awesome none the less. I went trick 'r treating with some kids and two of the Ninja Turtles. Then i morphed into a Demon Chicken. I watched the Turtles battle each other. After that i hung out with a stray cat for an hour. Then it got really hazy. I lost my clapper gun. I looked for my clapper gun but didnt find it. I kicked it with Mathew McConaughey. My friends and i went to an empty backyard and i danced to no music.
I met up with Matthew again.We ran into Jason at an In N Out. He tried to kill Matt.
Matt and i kicked it at a park. Then we ran into two sombrero wearing cowboys outside
of a 7-11 in Newport Beach and gave them a ride home. I got home at 3:30 am and didnt
even get in trouble the next morning. I cant wait till next Halloween.

J. Cole - From North Carolina by way of Germany. He went to university in NY to pursue music. Signed to
Jay Z's Roc Nation label. He is the next BIG THING in hip hop.

Ac Slater - producer/DJ outta Brooklyn. He incorporate a lot of different genres into his songs. I saw him
spin at Danceism this august. He mixed dub step into old school hip hop. It was pretty epic.
Moby - The Stars (Ac Slater rmx) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4frpWWc0LYs
Steve Angello & Laidback Luke - Show Me Love (AC Slater rmix) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVEYvMz4Nds

Trevor Hall - amazing guitarist and songwriter. you should know about him but if you dont, listen to his lyrics.

It's freezing cold at Coffee Bean so there's not gonna be any 'randoms' tonight. And btw, thanks for checking out the blog. - Humza






4 comments:

  1. money shot$
    DUB$TEP
    ________________

    PANTyRaid - Beba
    Ganja White Night - Blueberry
    The Klaxons - Not over yet (skream remix)
    Benga- Buzzin'

    you should include this mixtape if you can; rights are free to distrib.!

    www.marineparade.net/pantyraidmixtapes_PANTYRAID_MIXTAPE_JUL2009.mp3

    -DeeKay

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.marineparade.net/pantyraidmixtapes/PANTYRAID_MIXTAPE_JUL2009

    ***

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.marineparade.net/pantyraidmixtapes/PANTYRAID_MIXTAPE_JUL2009.mp3

    THIS ONE BETTER WORK...

    ReplyDelete